Monday, May 24, 2010

Audio Adventures with VoiceThread


I just completed my first session in VoiceThread and had a blast with it! What an awesome tool for sharing media and facilitating conversation in a fun, organized way. Not only can ideas be easily shared in the manner of your choice (audio, video, text, phone), but they are preserved for later review in a secured environment.

I plan to review its use at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill to learn how it has been used in higher education.


1 comment:

  1. I was amazed with all the features of Voice Thread. I also liked the fact that you could choose how you wanted respond. In "Disrupting Class" the multiple intelligences have been mentioned a few times and I think Voice Thread allows type of intelligence to learn.

    ReplyDelete